- 627-37 N 18th St Unit 101, Philadelphia, PA 19130
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 1134 Sqft
- Move-in Ready Go and Show! Aaaaah, The Carriage House a Philadelphia Registered Historic Place. Two bedroom/1bath bi-level loft available in sought after location; 18th & Fairmount. Lovely unit with lots of sunlight. Two nice size bedrooms with a nice amount of closet space. Pet friend environment. Walking distance to Center City, Museums, Kelly Drive and great restaurants.
- 11 Grove Pl, Havertown, PA 19083
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 1694 Sqft
- An unexpected opportunity has lead to selling this gem of a property located directly at the Township Line Route 100 High-Speed Rail (Bryn Mawr/Villanova/Radnor/Gulph Mills) Also, the SEPTA bus #103 to 69th Street stops at the corner. This property offers off-street parking; driveway and garage with remote control. Enter this warm and charming upgraded colonial home that boasts several recent upgrades. A nice size living room is on the right as you enter the property and on the left is your dining area adjacent to ...
- 5839 Norfolk St, Philadelphia, PA 19143
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1032 Sqft
- Owner will consider selling this property separately from group. SEEKING INVESTOR TO PURCHASE 7 PROPERTIES. Opportunity knocks - to purchase 7 revenue generating investment properties with current rents. Investor is getting out of the business and off-loading 7 revenue generating properties located in West Philadelphia. These properties were purchased and renovated within the last 7 years: updated kitchen and bathroom, new heating system and updated electric, plumbing, windows and in some cases roof (if needed) and ...
- 2053 Pierce St, Philadelphia, PA 19145
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 880 Sqft
- Absolutely stunning total renovation in booming Point Breeze! This 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath home features a beautiful front facade, hardwood flooring, a finished basement, central air and more! The first floor offers a spacious open living room and dining room area and a high-end kitchen offering granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, white contemporary cabinetry, tile backsplash and a door to the rear yard. Upstairs you'll find two generous bedrooms and a beautiful full tile bathroom with stall shower and mod ...
- 6833 Crittenden St, Philadelphia, PA 19119
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 1523 Sqft
- Just what you have been waiting for! A corner detached raised "ranch" home in East Mt. Airy on a beautiful tree-lined street. Such a unique opportunity to move right in and/or consider using the 203k loan to do just "YOU" at this property within a reasonable budget. This ranch home has four bedrooms with 2.5 baths, as well as a finished basement, one car insulated garage and enclosed porch for summer enjoyment. Like gardening? If so, you'll have a great start with this beautiful garden that surrounds the entire p ...
- 2100 N 58th St, Philadelphia, PA 19131
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2096 Sqft
- CORNER bilevel residential home with basement converted to (renovated) retail space for your personal office or dedicated office space. The 2nd and 3rd levels of this property is a bi-level residence which was recently updated. The first level of the home is situated with a living room, eat-in kitchen (new stove), dining room, bedroom and full bath. The third level of this home has three nice-size bedrooms with a full bath. It is sooooo easy to take advantage of this gem as it is both appealing to any INVESTOR as w ...
- 1822 Fleming Ave, Willow Grove, PA 19090
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1436 Sqft
- Open Houses scheduled on Saturday July 29 and Sunday July 30 from 1-4pm on both days. No other showings allowed at this time. Please come to either Open House to see this property. You don't want to regret not seeing this updated quaint ranch home (4br/2ba) located in the Philadelphia Northern Suburbs a few minutes away from the Willow Grove Park Mall. Abington Township won Best Places to Live by Money Magazine and named 100 Best Communities to reside. It is going to be very easy for you to see yourself building a ...
- 452 Alcott St, Philadelphia, PA 19120
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1600 Sqft
- Great opportunity to own a 1600 sq foot home (assessor) with newly sanded floors (first level only), fresh paint and an updated kitchen with matching appliances. Property is located on a very nice block which is conveniently adjacent to several shopping districts. The basement is a great size for entertainment, with a half bath and laundry area. Great house to grow into. Large driveway out back which you can consider gating for additional privacy and outdoor space. Garage suited for storage as well as parking a veh ...
- 2918 Copper Beach Ln, Secane, PA 19018
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2469 Sqft
- BACK ON THE MARKET - THE OPPORTUNITY IS YOURS TO OWN A beautiful home with PRICE REDUCTION - Just two blocks from Secane Suburban train station. Just what you have been waiting for; spacious, 2 story, 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath, stone Colonial in Ridley Township with large rear yard located in a cul-de-sac street. This home shows pride of ownership and is well maintained. Features include a large modern eat in kitchen, nice sized great room adjacent to kitchen with f/p, master bedroom suite with large walk in closet and l ...